"say what you want to say. say what you need to say..." ~ john mayer

i've been told i should write a blog. this is me writing a blog - mostly about nothing. well...at least nothing that's mind-blowing or life-changing. furthermore, there are no rules and no limitations to this blog. lawd only knows i've never been a rule follower! i suppose in some ways that this is my opportunity to just say what it is i want and need to say, and for those of you who know me best...i'm probably not going to apologize for it.

if you've ever just wanted to unload, vent, bitch, moan and whine about life and how much it sucks kaka, and not care to be judged while just putting your feelings out there...here's your chance. or perhaps you want to tell everyone what blows your hair back and what a great day it is to be alive...bring it on! (i haven't always been a pessimist)! wink-wink. nudge-nudge. so read on my fellow bloggers!

Statement of Liability and Non-Endorsement

Please note that any advertisement on my blog is in no way a recommendation or endorsement of any product, person, and/or organization. Any material and/or advertisements are only sources of information for readers to consider about blog-related content and does not imply my personal endorsement of accuracy or the quality of services. I encourage readers to investigate all material and/or advertisements themselves. By directly or indirectly linking to such advertisements by AdSense is in no way to suggest or imply agreement or endorsement with the information. As always, inquirers should exercise caution when interpreting the accuracy or utility of information and/or advertisements on my blog and the opinions expressed.

*Many of my blogs may be controversial and it should be noted that the information and opinions I post may
sometimes express highly personal and idiosyncratic points of view. Moreover, my posts may contain content only suitable for adults.

25 August 2010

I Hate Everyone

this posting is really an extension of my last post and how much i hate everyone. although, i don't really hate everyone because clearly there are some exceptions (probably numerous exceptions but i don't guarantee the actual number of exceptions that exist because depending on the day of the week, it's likely to change).

i feel that my overwhelming need to bitch about life publicly on this blog is my ability to give back to the world. and, while i fully understand that what i have to say here certainly doesn't always have positive impacts on those who read my blog, my hope is only that it has an impact. it is as i said in the beginning, maybe this blog will just give others the opportunity to say what it is they want and need to say. or maybe it'll satisfy the curiosity of those people in my life that have become strangers. perhaps it'll make someone laugh, and maybe...just MAYBE it may allow someone to relate to another human being while not feeling as if they're standing alone in the world or being judged.

i'm not here to stand on a soapbox and profess to anyone and everyone that i want to change the world or make a difference in the lives of people i don't care about, don't know, have not met or will never know. i'm not that good of a person, and most days i do hate everyone...well...everyone except those i don't hate and i'm positive those people know who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment